11.08.2008

things that could save my life.

this has been a less than perfect year for me. i know this, and by the look on your face, you know this. but, if, deep down, the jolly red man thinks i am deserving of a consumerist pat-on-the-back, these are the items that i hope to hold near and dear to my heart at the end of this holiday season.

two words: crochet cactus.

the mere thought of these accompanying the chia-cat on my windowsill make my heart do cartwheels. and my heart is no gymnast.

a subscription to bust magazine.

it's kind of odd that i don't subscribe already. so it's time.

the new david sedaris book.

because he makes any holiday season a little more bearable. period.

lastly, and most importantly--before you say i'm greedy &/or undeserving--all i really want is this.



next year, i promise i'll be better. and nicer. and i'll share pickles with you. for at least 30 minutes. (she is my bff afterall).

and i will look forward for it. i will look forward for you.

2 comments:

SPAZ TALK RADIO said...

those crochet cactuses are awesome, where does one get her hands on such an item?

tea said...

yes. they are amazing.
and, i do love etsy. :)

$12 each or 4 for $45 --
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16856440