12.29.2008

perhaps i found my cure.

so, with some of this relaxing-don't-wake-up-til-10-am-timeoff, i decided to organize all of my photos on the new mac, which became somewhat of a disaster. it actually kind of reminded me of work. i was like, trying to decide whether to organize my sometimes-frisky-sometimes-fugly photos by year or photo type when i realized digital archiving just isn't so good for my convenient tendency of forgetting those past good-times. hmm. and also. i was way hotter in 2006. :P 

in other news, i've been searching high and low for things to sell on craigslist &/or ebay. so far, i have one local listing for (as my subject line states) a 'retro' red shag rug. considering the 3 or whatever days it's been on the market, i've only received one offer that involved an alter ego smoking hookah in the middle of its fun-fun-funkiness. pass.

i will continue to search for other possible lightly-used treasures, but let me know if you pass by anything worthy. these small delights may serve more to the sad roast inside of my ribs than for any lame e-commerce.

No comments: